Glassworks factory commenced production in 2006, having the capacity to produce well over 1.5 billion bottles annually. A specialized and skilled pressed and blown glass manufacturing factory, with focus on bottle production for beer, wine and spirit bottles, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food bottles.
Our products are manufactured in a world-class factory and we ensure the highest level of quality and cleanliness at the lowest possible price. We apply quality Management and System according to the International Standard , which is applied to the entire company and to all the activities that affect product quality and customer’s satisfaction.
Not only can Garrards save you big dollars, we offer complete Project Management; from ordering, manufacturing, quality control process and deliverance.
Garrards offer manufacturing and collaboration of your custom bottle. We produce glass bottles and jars tailored to suit your prototype shape, design and size. A custom bottle design is one of the best ways of making your brand stand out. With a custom bottle, brand characteristics can be conveyed at a glance.
Coloration of your custom bottle can be added. High quantity production runs can include colour directly to the glass, and can also be coloured via food safe spray coating.
Garrards offer standard bottles allowing you to adjust quantities you may need. Our machinery produces Green, Clear or Amber as standard production colours.
Garrards also manufacture Crystal. Crystal is heavy and durable characterised by its brilliance, clarity and high quality.
Factory Direct Ordering, the process is effortless and the results are grand
- Increased Profits By Dealing Direct With Manufacturer
- Accommodate any needs you may have
- Provide us with;
- Basic Information
We’ll give you a factory direct price.
Wine & Liquor Bottles
Beer & Juice Bottles
Food Jars & Bottles
- Producing Bottles for some of the worlds Leading International Beer & Spirit Makers
- German made Hi-Tech Machinery
- Investment of 10 million USD in fully automated production line
- Fully Secured and Controlled Warehouse Plant
- Over 488 people employed at manufacturing plant
- Surplus manufacturing capability and capacity adept to meet growing demands
- Stringent quality control system
- International quality accreditation
- Committed to the protection and preservation of the environment. We continually focus on pollution prevention and waste management.