Retail & Lifestyle
Garrards London Retail & Lifestyle Consulting – Helping Build Retailers by Retailers
Thirty years’ experience in large-scale retail operations management; from concept design and new business development, product range selection and diversification, business expansion; sourcing and procurement; sales and marketing and customer service excellence.
Whether you are looking for selling skills on the shop floor or increasing growth transactions, our team has the knowledge and know how. Our point of difference is that our senior consultants have managed, owned and operated emporium retail store, offering a diverse range of high-end labels across fashion, homewares and collectables.
We focus on the process of assessing your business with an outside perspective and provide strategic insights and recommendations that you can use to improve the company.
- Customer Attraction
- Pricing Strategy
- Starting a Business
- Marketing & Sales Plans
- Management Training
- Sales Training
- Customer Retention
- Visual Merchandising
- Business Plans
- System Development
- Employee Management
- Customer Service Training
Garrards Retail Industry Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded ‘Best Value Destination’ – Garrards Emporium
- Awarded ‘Number One’ status with the Collectables Money Market
- Secured multimillion dollar advertising sponsorship with a leading publishing house
- Designed and activated successful Loyalty Rewards Program; responsible for increasing retail store sales by fifty percent over many years across Fashion, Homewares and Collectables
- Strategic business partnering and collaboration delivered the Garrards London Anchor Store in the new corporate and residential suburb of Docklands in Melbourne
Garrards, One of the most unique retail shopping destinations in Melbourne
Garrards London is unlike any other consulting business. Over the past 20 years, we did not just focus on retail, additionally Hospitality was a desire. We love people and never wanted them to leave our establishment, so Garrards expanded its services with Hospitality, launching Café’s and fully Licensed Bar, hosting luncheons, afternoon teas, organising and hosting grand functions for over 200 guests.
We did not just design and build the Garrards Café & Fully Licensed Bar’s, but went through all the processes of obtaining full liquor licensing permits, purchasing commercial machinery, safety and food handling, staffing and running it on a daily basis.