Reality of a Business Owner The Statistics
Over 80% of businesses shut down within the first 5 Years!
Of the remaining 20% only 10% survive beyond 10 Years!
Only 2 out of 100 generate a return on investment!!
We asked the logical question –
WHY do so many businesses FAIL so quickly?
So we found out WHY –
Research shows business failure is due to ….
- A staggering 61% of business failure is due to the inability to manage costs
- 50% poorly designed business models or no business plans.
- 49% insufficient capital.
- 37% Poor or insufficient marketing.
- 26% failure to seek professional advice.
- 50% of businesses fail because of inexperienced management
Trackback from your site.